Switched to Multisite, Pro Editor Not Working on Main Site

Hi there,

I just switched an in-progress site from single to multi-site. The subdomains all work as expected. The main site, however, no longer loads Pro content editor, header editor, options, etc. The loading animation appears, but nothing ultimately loads.

I noted that some people had a caching issue, but I’ve cleared all cache and still nothing.

http://collaboratingchurches.ca

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hello Justin,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Meanwhile, your could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Increasing PHP Memory Limit

Best Regards.

I’ve attached the secure note.

Hello Justin,

Thanks for providing the information. I have checked your site and I could not replicate any issue. When I edit the pages, I am seeing the preview and the builder is loaded on my end.

You must have done something because it is already working now. If you are still experiencing some issues, please change the roles of the given credential to SuperAdmin so that we can check all your multisite network settings.

Cheers.

I’ll be darned. It IS working. I didn’t change a thing. Well… that’s all for now!

Great! If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.