SVG in Raw Element

Hi, after updating Pro to 6.5.x there’s a discrepancy between front end and builder preview for SVGs in a Raw Element wrapped in a Div. On the front end live site they appear correctly as they should but aren’t showing in the builder. They just disappear.

Front end:
Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 11.07.19

Cornerstone builder:
Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 11.06.55

Turning Flexbox off on the Div brings them back so it’s an issue with Flexbox as I can see the gap width feature has been added. Maybe a bug here? But I should be able to still see them with Flexbox on.

Just so you know I’ve cleared all caches and turned them off. I’m on up-to-date WordPress and Pro. No change to the inspector settings on these elements and they were showing before.

Can you help please?

Hello @boomfly,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @boomfly,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your site settings it seems there is no SVG at the moment set on the page component. Please set the SVG and recheck it if the issue persists please let us know so we can check it on our end.

Thanks

As noted in my last message the component changed as of today. Please refer to the component on the page in this secure note.

Hey @boomfly,

In the New Icon element, change the Flexbox > Horizontal to Stretch as shown in the screenshot below.

Hey @christian I must’ve missed that. That works. Thanks

You arw most welcome @boomfly

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.