Suddenly can't edit anything on the site

I was working in cornerstone updating pages with no issues and suddenly I am getting: The definition for this element could not be located. You may need to activate a plugin. The typ edeclared for this element is: undefined. This is happening on every page for every text block, headline and photo I try to edit. I have checked under Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions and Elements is checked off along with All Classic elements.

Hello @bhandley,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks