Styling missing after update Pro

I’m trying to update a multistore website with a main site and 3 child sites that is running Pro to 6.1.10 before I can update to latest Wordpress version.

But when I upload the folder with the latest version of Pro The styling of the websites are gone, see attached screenshot.

Updated several other websites the same way but didn’t had this issue but that weren’t Multisite installations.

Any idea what can cause the issue. For now I went back to before the update so the shop is working for now.

Hey @Timmid,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’ve checked all the pages mentioned in the secure note but all the styling is there. I suspect that this is just a cache issue on your end. Try clearing your browser cache or use incognito mode when accessing your website.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc,

No, as I said I restored a backup before the update from Pro and Wordpress.

I can’t leave 4 webshops with the styling as the screenshot for a few hours. I know that’s hard to pinpoint the problem but maybe you have an idea what it can be. Or we can pick a time so we can try the updates when we are both on?

Thx in advance.

Hello @Timmid,

It would be best if you could copy your live site to the staging server and then update the theme and update WordPress as well. Please have a look at this article to learn more about how to move the live site to the staging server. https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/ Please share the staging server login details so that we can check it on our end without breaking your live site.

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s ,

That would be a great option. But the websites are hosted on Siteground and they don’t have the option to make a staging website for a multisite Wordpress website.

I can do the updates now if you have time to take a look?

Hi @prakash_s,

After some testing found out the problem maybe caused by the siteground optimizer plugin.

Looks like decativating and recativating that plugin causes an issue. Will contact Siteground for this.

Hello @Timmid,

I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the Siteground optimizer plugin and temporarily deactivate the cache plugin then check it again. You may contact Siteground and you can check this thread for reference.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.