Stretch video across entire container

I am trying to stretch the video across the entire container, for display purposes I have created a staging site.

http://staging2.beachbum.com/

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you will use a Revolution Slider to display a full-width video and the Revolution Slider is a plugin that is bundled with our theme. Just go to Pro > Validation and search for Revolution Slider, then install and activate it.

Here’s a tutorial on how to create a full-width video in Revolution Slider.

Only if you don’t like to use Revolution Slider, please us the following information in a Secure Note to check your setup.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

That worked, thank you for your assistance.

http://staging2.beachbum.com/

Hi Jonathan,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

There is a weird gray screen before the video loads that is not in the file itself. Do you know what that preview is?

Hello Jonathan,

The gray background color is coming from the global options. Kindly go to Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Background Options and change the background color to “white” or “#fff”. You may use the color picker to select the color.

We would love to know if this has worked out for you.

Hi Jonathan,

The weird gray screen you’ve seen before your video load is the default poster image for Youtube. Poster image is required in Revolution Slider when you have a video as background because the purpose of the poster image is to load the image first before your video fully loaded, once your video is fully loaded the poster image will disappear and your video will now start playing.

You can choose any poster image just click the media library and select the image you want.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.