Strange problem with Hyperlinks

On the front page of centralartscollective.com, I am only able to link two of the names listed at the top. If I use cornerstone to link any other of the names it simply fails to work. Any idea why?

Hi @chris39553,

Thanks for reaching out.

When I check your website all I am seeing is a coming soon page, would you mind to share with us your website details? please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @chris39553,

When inserting links in a text element, kindly click the “Return Key” icon. Do not use Enter key in your keyboard.
SOlbsRkGR9a9pxm67NQE9g

Best Regards.

I did that with strange results. It simply didn’t add the hyperlink. Thoughts?

Ah. It’s working now. Wierd.

Hi @chris39553,

It is good to know that it is working now.

Cheers.

Ruenel, any chance you could lend me one more hand? On my front page, I have set up a recent post short code, but the posts appear huge here. First of all, what is most efficient way to add recent posts to a page? Second, how do I create height limitations?

Hi @chris39553,

As you may already know that is not how the normal Recent Posts element looks. You can see here how a recent posts normally looks.

That is happening on your recent posts right now is an effect of a custom CSS added on the Theme Options > CSS

div.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img {
  border-radius: 0;
  padding-bottom: 120%;
}

I believe that custom CSS comes from the Crafty Demo, if you can either remove of adjust that custom CSS to suit your needs.

Please note that we cant provide customization, if you’re not comfortable editing custom CSS, please remove it instead so the recent post will back to its normal styling.

On other note, I notice that you’re not adding titles on your new pages, including the homepage. Please add a title on those pages as you might encounter an issue with pages that has no titles.

Thanks,

Thank you.

Chris

You are most welcome Chris.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.