Stopping video when lightbox closes

Hi,

I am building a site with videos that play in popup modals. Is there any way to stop the video playing once the modal closes? Currently the video sound keeps playing if the video is still running and I close the modal.

Click on the success package on this page to see what I mean…

https://promotions.onlinepsychics.live/astrology-readings/

Thanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @DesignMunky,

You are using the Video element incorrectly. This is not the embed code. You are not allowed to use Vimeo links in the embed option. In addition, you cannot use video links in the Video element.

This is the correct use of the Video element. You need to find the Vimeo embed code.

Please check out this article to know how you can properly embed a Vimeo video:

Best Regards.

Hi,

I have updated all the video elements so that they now use the Embed Code and the issue still occurs.

Darren.

Hi Darren,

It seems that the video does not stop even if the Modal is closed. If that is the case, I would suggest you go through the following thread on a similar topic.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup,

What do you suggest is the the best way to produce the same look and feel that I have built on the existing modals for the Content Area Modal?

Thanks,
Darren.

Hi Darren,

I have checked the page URL and found that the Video section is already in the Content Modal Area with the Dynamic Rendering option enabled, and the videos are stopped when Modal is closed.
Please let me know if you are still having any issues with it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.