Sticky menu is "stuck" in middle of page

Hi, I have an issue where the menu stick in the middle of the page…but, ONLY after scrolling to the bottom and then back to the top, AND only in Safari.

You can see it on this page (in Safari)
http://gepro.colorado-dev.com/virtual-services-2/

Any ideas whats going on?

Hello @coloradodesigngroup,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks,

It is definitely Revolution Slider. And ONLY on Safari. Not sure why it is ONLY on Safari that we get the issue.

See details. Thanks!

Hello Riceman,

I have checked your site and this issue is because of your Initial Position of the bar element setting.
Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 8.12.21 AM

Please change the “Absolute” to “Relative” position instead. Be advised that not all pages have a slider. It is best that you create a custom header that will have an absolute bar element and another bar element for the slider. Do not place the slider on the page content. It must be in the header.

Hope this makes sense.

Ah, I understand what you are saying. But creating multiple headers (with different sliders for each page in the header as you suggest) seems like a confusing workaround. That would mean about 10 headers total. Making global changes to the header cumbersome.

Is there any other way to go about this? Another way to get this working in Safari, as that is the only browser with the issue?

Hi Riceman,

I would suggest you follow the suggestion given by my colleague Runel in his last post and create the multiple Headers. Please remember that you can assign the same header to multiple pages too.
Please go through the following article on Header builder: https://theme.co/docs/header-builder-overview

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Ugh, ya. Not really what I want to do.

I do understand how to apply the same header to multiple pages. The issue with multiple headers, 10 plus, is that a small change to the menu bar means I need to do that change 10 plus times.

Hi Riceman,

If you want to only have one header and different sliders on each pages, I suggest that you hide and show them using the element condition. Let say for an example, you can only show the first bar on the homepage, then to do that, just go to the conditions settings.

To know more about elements conditions, please check this out.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

YES! Thank you. The power of Pro never ceases to amaze. Thanks for pointing out what was right in front of me.

Hi Riceman,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Hi again,

Well, I did rebuild this per the instructions. Which are a better way to tackle this byt the way. But the problem is still happening. :frowning:

Hi there, I have the same issues on several sites. It only happens on Safari. I figured out that my problem was parallax related. If you disable parallax (rev slider or parallax bg image in header) it solved the problem for me. Support team already knows. Waiting for a fix :slight_smile:

Hey Marco,

It’s good to know that you have figured out the issue. Yes, our development team has already aware of the issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.