Sticky header shrink on load and not on scroll

I have a sticky header here https://mrckamouraska.com. This header works as expected but a recent update break it.

The logo shrink now happens after the page is loaded. It should shrink on scroll.

Hello @philippe_bonneau,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your custom header and in your Bar element, set the “Trigger Offset” to at least 40

This means that you will have to scroll 40 pixels first before the Bar gets sticky and the logo shrinks.

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel. Changing trigger Offset does not work even with large pixel valie like 500px.

Hello @philippe_bonneau,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact header URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey @philippe_bonneau,

Please update to the Pro 6.1.10 version. Our developers have dropped a hotfix release which also includes a fix for the sticky header. You can check out the changelog here:

Important: Before updating, please back up your database and files. For help with updates, visit the Updating WordPress documentation page.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel. The update does not fix the header behaviour.

Hello @philippe_bonneau,

It seems that there is something in your custom header that causing the issue. When I duplicated the header and only used the first two Bars, it is working as expected. Please check out the link in the secure note below.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.