Sticky header load twice

Hi there,

On scroll-up the sticky header load twice when you reach the top of the page.
Nothing is changed. Everything is up-to-date.

See url in secure note.

Hi Marcus,

It seems that you have created 2 Header bars and followed the way suggested in the following thread. The nonsticky Header bar will appear over the Sticky one when you reach the top.

Thanks

Hi, Thx for your feedback.

Can’t remember setting two bars. In the backend I don’t see them either…

First it was the X-Theme and converted it to PRO.

Maybe something from the native x-theme header (Renew) is still hanging around…?

Dev site header on loading it shifts ones. Than it works fine. Live site header load twice.

Hi Marcus,

If the issue still exists, you can provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hey Marcus,

I have checked your site. You have installed WP Fastest Cache plugin and is currently using the Cloudflare services. Please log in to your Cloudflare account and purge your site cache. You will have to turn ON development mode and then in your WP dashboard make sure to clear all the plugin caches before testing the site header again. This has to be done on your main site.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi Ruenel,

Tried it but no effect. Header still loads twice…

Hey Marcus,

Please edit your custom header and then make sure to use this Sticky setting on your Bar element:

It should be the same as the one you have on your staging site.

Cheers.

Aha, didn’t see that. Thx!

And if I want it only to show up on scrollup, what is the best setting? I know there’s a special setting for it but it loads again twice when enabled.

Hey Marco,

Regretfully we do not have a setting that allows the header to show up on scrollup. You may need a custom JS and CSS for that feature which is no longer the scope of our support.

Be advised that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

Hi, Well, there is an option (native in latest version of PRO) to show it only on scroll :grinning:

However, when activated it still loads the header twice when scrolling to the top of the page.

Hey Marco,

It may not work perfectly for you. Explore playing around with the following settings:

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.