Sticky header issue after latest update

Hi there, after the latest major update of pro, my sticky header is driving me crazy again.

When I scroll down the page, and then back up. the header will not stay on the top of the page, but the links do. So far, the problem only happens on safari. On Chrome, I could not replicate issue.

Link to website: www.soelvahof.com

Hi @xoa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and it seems like you’re using a cache plugin as the content of your site is being served by the cache. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches including your browser’s cache (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists then please perform the following troubleshooting steps:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. CHILD THEME
  3. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  4. DISABLING CACHE
  5. DISABLING CDN

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me. I did all steps you recommended, but I was unable to solve the issue.
I’d be glad if you could take a look. Thanks!

Hello @xoa,

Thanks for providing the details. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches since you are using WP Rocket so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

These links might help:

And also I found out that you are using CloudFlare. Right after your updates, please log in to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. You also need to regenerate the minified CSS and JS files in CloudFlare.

Best Regards.

@ruenel
Thanks for you’re reply. I already did all of those things you mentioned, but the problem persist.

Hi @xoa,

It’s a known issue with the Safari browser, we have already posted this in our issue tracker so this issue will be queued for fixing by our development team. Please stay tuned for the succeeding theme versions as the fix will be included in one of them.

Thanks

@tristup Thanks a lot!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.