Sticky header in the way of one-page layout navigation

Hi,

I’ve been using Pro for my latest build, and have very much enjoyed building a custom header. The header I have built holds a small navbar, which is sticky and nicely floats just under the top of the window. I believe it is causing a problem with the one-page navigation though. When I click a link which is directed to a section on the page, the scrolling stops quite a bit before reaching the section in question. I am pretty sure this has something to do with the header, and I was wondering if there is a way to have the links/scrolling completely disregard the header? The bar holding the sticky navigation is set to position: absolute.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @harpbandoneon,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your sites and I did not find the one-page navigation or the sticky navigation. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.