Staging has cornerstone and production site does not

I am migrating a site and testing on staging first. The production site does not have cornerstone showing in the WP Admin side menu, while the staging site does. There are some irregularities on the front end appearance and I was wondering if maybe this was the reason. Both

sites have Pro installed (not the old X theme)

Why is there a difference in the backend menu for this theme?

Hello @margjordan,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue cache issue, please make sure there is the latest version of the Pro theme on the Production server. If it doesn’t work for you, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @margjordan,

If you are already using the Pro 5.x.x, you will be seeing Cornerstone in your WP dashboard because of the changes we made for the naming conventions. It was being explained here:

And if you would like to know the difference between the X theme and the Pro theme, kindly check this out:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.