Spinning after update

Cannot edit pages – spinning wheel when trying to edit with pro

Hi @compass2819,

Regretfully, installing a theme is beyond the scope of our theme support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you with this.

Thanks

Really? So you broke our installation with the latest update and you won’t fix it?

Your update has caused us to lose precious hours in updating our site. We need assistance with getting it working again.

Hello @compass2819,

I tried to access your site but the given credentials are not working. Please recheck and send us again. Please make sure your server PHP version is 7.4 or plus as recommended on our version compatibility page. It is also recommended by WordPress as well please have a look at this article.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks for the detailed instructions. It was a plugin conflict (found it on the 18th one I checked). We’ll keep the instructions for next time!

Hi Pam,

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.