Speed up load time on X theme sites

Hi I have followed all of the recommended tools to speed up including image compression, cache, different images on mobile, etc and mobile speed score is 9 out of 100. I don’t know if cornerstone is the issue or how to speed up. I have tried AMP but it basically breaks all of the cornerstone formatting. How can we fix this?

Hello @businessbackpacker,

Thanks for writing in!

You haven’t shared the website URL and there are multiple URLs in your account, so it’s difficult for me to take a closer look at the website in question over here. Please share the website URL so we can take a closer look at the page load time.

As you have tried few possible solutions to optimize the load time, I would also suggest you to take a look at our performance optimization guide as we have also listed few other tools and solutions that can looked at to improve page speed.

Please try out following as well:

1. Please make sure that you are using latest version of X Theme, Cornerstone and bundled plugins.

2. Plugins can also cause delay in page load time. I suggest you to test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Hi @businessbackpacker,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I know which tool you’re using to analyze the performance? Some tool may also include the content visibility and other stuff when adding their score which not related to the loading speed at all.

And please provide the site’s URL you’re testing it with.

Thanks!

https://app.neilpatel.com/ realrocksclimbing.com
would like to increase load speed and host says it is on our side but I don’t know how I can increase load speed as I have already done recommendations they recommended not uploading latest WP bc it will slow down again

Hi @businessbackpacker,

I checked that tools but I seem missing to where the tool for the mobile analyzer is. Would you mind providing some instructions on how to analyze it with mobile tool using that app site?

But I did check it with google mobile friendly test and the reason it has low score is because of robots.txt, it blocks all bots that analyses your site including google bots. Or being blocked by other securities within your hosting provider https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly?utm_source=gws&utm_medium=onebox&utm_campaign=suit&id=VMGPZRJ4E8mm84tM6wlAJw&view=fetch-info

Your site is already optimized and it’s fast when I loaded it on my browser, it’s just that the online tools can’t analyze it correctly due to other reasons not related to Wordpress, theme, or builder. For now, I like to see the tools you’re using and see if it has similar issues with google.

If yes, I recommend deactivating robots.txt, then regenerate cache/minified files, and then perhaps use another CDN like CloudFlare (MaxCDN is a bit slow on your site, I’m not sure why).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.