Spacing in menu/header

Hello!
I initially made a menu with a solid colour that was above my Title section, but I would like to try to incorporate the menu on the image. To achieve this, I figured out that I should make a custom header for each page.
My issue is the following:

On my first menu, the bar was set on row, as it was just one bar. Now, I think I have to use “column”, else my title and subtitle are getting on the same row than the menu. If I make two bars, the background will not be continuous.
If I set it to column, the menu is not evenly stretched on the whole page, and is packed and centered. If I put a gap section in between the logo and the menu, it isn’t responsive and when I have a smaller window it will just be cut.

How can I put the logo on the left and the menu on the right WITH a Title and subtitle placed under?

Thank you very much!

The images attached are 1) The former menu, placed in a row and how I would like it to be
2) The new menu, centered because I had to place it in column

Hello @Sylvakin,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings, I request you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Header name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Just did that! Thanks.

Hi @Sylvakin,

I created a new bar called “Themeco Test” under your Menu Animaux. The new bar is the same as what you’ve describe in your query. You can compare the structure of the bar you’ve created and the bar we’ve created.

You’re structure is like this one:

Bar > Container > Column 1 and Column 2 > Content

The one I’ve created is like this one:

Bar > Container > Row > Column 1 and Column 2 > Content

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Amazing! Thank you VERY much :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, @Sylvakin.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.