Spacing & blue line below slider

I have the slider at the top of the page as a header.

How do I remove the blue line that appears AND close up the space between the bottom of the header and the content?

See https://www.staging.gracejudson.com and www.staging.gracejudson.com/blog/ and https://staging.gracejudson.com/the-missing-skill-for-leadership-and-life/ (the latter has no blue line, but does have the spacing issue).

Is this a Revolution Slider thing (I can ask them if so) or something I can fix in the theme?

Thanks!

Hello @gljudson,

Thanks for writing in! Simply edit your page and change the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template. Both the blue border and the space between the slider and content will be resolved. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Best Regards.

That didn’t work - it actually made the problem worse, 'cause now the blue line goes across the headline.

Next idea? :slight_smile:

Hello @gljudson,

Please provide access to the site so we can check your site settings and investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @gljudson,

To remove the blue line under the slider, you can add the following custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS.

.x-slider-container.below
{
    border-color:transparent !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Thank you - that got rid of the blue line. I’m playing with Slider Revolution settings to figure out the spacing issue.

Hi @gljudson,

Glad that we are able to help you. Please let me know if you need any further help on this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.