Sort Not Collapsing

The sort function is not collapsing at the top of my page.

What do I do to make the sort categories collapse ?

Thank you !

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Cheers!

Yes, I have tried all of the abbove

Hi Mark,

I am not sure what exactly you try to mean by not collapsing. Clicking on the filters is not showing the data, is that is the case you trying to point out I would suggest you go through the following thread which may help you.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @d2b5d075_a5a7_43d8_a281_1f486e3d31e9,

I would suggest you add this line of code under Global JS in Cornerstone. (Click the JS button, then switch to the Global tab)

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css'

That will prevent the jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality. When the next release comes out, you can remove this code, but it won’t be harmful to leave it in place.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your admin details in a secure note.

Thanks