Some linked videos of my YouTube Channel are not shown on my worpress site

Hi,

I got videos of my youtube channel on my website. I wanted to add some more and used the same embed code for the new ones. I duplicated the content and replaced the link with my new video linkthat I want to add and it won’t work anymore. I get the erorr message “firefox is not allowed to open this embedded page”. What can I do?

Best regards,
Nicole

Hello Nicole,

Thanks for writing to us.

In case if you are trying to embed the Youtube video you can use or element called Video. Please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to embed video.

If it doesn’t work for you, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey Nicole,

I don’t see a video in the URL you provided. Where can we see the Youtube videos?

If you got the embed code outside of Youtube, please contact the code provider as we do not provide support for custom codes. Our Video element, only styles the embed code. It is the embed code that is likely the issue. Otherwise, please use the Embed Code provided by Youtube.

Thanks.

Hi Nicole,

I have investigated the embed code and found the issue in your added code. I went ahead and added the correct code from the Youtube and it starts working.
The code you have added is here:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oa9IerlMY8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is the correct embed code which is working:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3Oa9IerlMY8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks

Thank you so much!!

Hi Nicole,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.