Some items missing in X options

Hi there,

As I was told here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-some-items-disappear-from-options/1637

Bug: NAVBAR LETTER SPACING (EM) is not there in the Header Options. And the inspector shows an Undefined Control comment. This also happens for LOGO LETTER SPACING (EM).

It’s not a big thing, but should be fixed.

I’ll post the logins to my test site in a second.

Thanks and best regards,
Michael

Hey @NailedIT,

I have checked several places for letter spacing, I am not sure where it is coming from. To fix the letter spacing issue, I have added following CSS code snippet to X >> Launch >> Options >> CSS

.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap .x-nav > li > a, a.x-brand.text {
       letter-spacing: normal;
}

Regards

Hey @rahul,

Thanks, I don’t need any CSS help. I really just wanted to officially submit the bug so it can be fixed :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Michael

Hey Michael,

Thanks for updating in! This is a known bug in X > Launch > Options. This has been submitted already. This should be resolve in the next release updates.

For the meantime, you can correct this by going to the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Headers.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.