NAVBAR LETTER SPACING (EM) is not there in the Header Options. And the inspector shows an Undefined Control comment. This also happens for LOGO LETTER SPACING (EM).
Please fix this bug.
I’m using X 5.1.0
NAVBAR LETTER SPACING (EM) is not there in the Header Options. And the inspector shows an Undefined Control comment. This also happens for LOGO LETTER SPACING (EM).
Please fix this bug.
I’m using X 5.1.0
Hi There,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
Hi there,
I have the same problem and it is not a plugin conflict. I verified it with a clean WordPress and only X/Cornerstone active.
So it really looks like a bug in X.
Thanks for fixing and best regards,
Michael
Hey Michael @NailedIT
Would you mind to open a new thread and provide us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.