Soliloquy is not showing on mobile

Hi!
I’m having a bit of a problem with Soliloquy slider on mobile. On desktop and tablet it appears without a fault, but on mobile it’s just not there. I inspected the source and the size is still the one from the holder gif.

You can see it on the staging site on https://dosdeporte.costa.io/

Thanks a lot for your help, Sergio

Hi @CostaCV,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the issue you are having. I would suggest you update the Pro to its latest version i.e. 5.0.8 and check if that resolves the issue. I would also suggest you compare the Soliloquy version with the supported version at our version compatibility page and use only the supported version of the said plugin.
If that does not resolve the issue, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi! I have added a secure note. Thanks, Sergio

Hi Sergio,

I have checked your website and created a Test page and found the same issue you described earlier. If you have already troubleshot the common issues mentioned in my last post, then please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, don’t worry, this is a staging site already. I’ll stop tinkering with functions.php for the time being, in case you need to update it.
Thanks,
Sergio

Hey Sergio,

The cause of the issue is in the Layout setup. You used The Content element twice and it will only display once so it should be used only once in the Layout Builder.

I deleted the Mobile Row and all Hide During Breakpoints options and now Soliloquy works on mobile.

2 Likes

Great! I used that before the new responsive features and totally forgot about it.
Thanks a lot, Sergio

Hi Sergio,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.