Social Icons - increase size + instagram

Hi, I can’t seem to get the Facebook icon in the navbar to be larger even after adding:
.x-topbar .x-social-global a {
font-size: 34px;
margin: 0 10px 10px;
}
To the global CSS.

Also, when I add the instagram icon, it shows the facebook one.

(Sending login privately).

Thanks so much.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s a wrong CSS, it should be like this

#menu-item-405 .x-icon {
font-size: 34px;
margin: 0 10px 10px;
}

Your icon is in the menu and not in the top bar :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks, I fixed the sizing and margins.

But for Instagram, how is this code (included in the menu), show me the Facebook icon instead of the Instagram icon?

Please help!

Thanks

Hi Mitchell,

That is because you have the facebook unicode on both menu item.

Please follow this post for more details.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks so much!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.