Smart Slider 3 not full width

I can’t get the Slider to show up full width and there is a white frame around it. Do I need to adjust the settings in cornerstone?

it is the first slider in the header:

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have set the Global Container of the Row. To make the slider full page, I would suggest you please make sure you have set the Global container as OFF. You need to go to the Row—>Size—>Uncheck the Global Container check box.

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (37)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you. That fixed the full-width issue but I am still seeing a bar at the top. Any idea what could be causing that?

I spoke too soon, I was able to fix it by making the top padding 0% and the top margin -25%. was there a better way to do that or was that correct? Not sure why 0% top margin didn’t work but after adjusting to -25% it did line up correctly

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

It seems that you are using the Text element where you have inserted the slider shortcode to render the slider, please make sure you have not left any white space on the text element editor box since there is a blank paragraph tag rendering before the slider and that creates a gap. I would suggest you please remove the extra paragraph tag or use the Raw content element.

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (41)

In case you have not seen our Raw content element doc please have a look at it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.