Slow Performance on Menu

Our menu is loading extremely slow and laggy. We have tried following these thread:

We also tried adding the code suggested from above forums and it did not work. The icon menu is still there. Wondering if you could assist us on this?

Hey @sbxstrategies,

Please try the solution suggested here:

Please note that it’s strongly recommended to use a child theme when adding filters.

Code is not working. Menu is still freezing and laggy. Please have a look, thank you

Hi @sbxstrategies,

Unfortunately, the WordPress admin URL is not accessible and is showing a 403 Forbidden error. Can you please recheck the URL and let us know once it is ready to access?

Thanks

Hi there, we had web rules to deny any proxy so if you are using VPN, please temporarily turn it off. Otherwise, please try again

Hi @sbxstrategies,

We are able to access the WordPress login page, but it redirected to the My Account page, not to the Admin Dashboard. Please grant the Admin privileges to the user so they can investigate it further.

Thanks

I have changed it to admin

Hey @sbxstrategies,

The child theme is not activated in your site. Kindly:

1. Activate the child theme
  2. Make sure the code add_filter("cs_use_custom_fields_map", '__return_false'); is in your child theme’s functions.php

If you wish for us to check the setup, ensure that we can see the child theme’s code by temporarily enabling file editing in WordPress. The file manager in your site won’t open.

Thanks.

Hi, the site already had child theme activated and the code you provided was added before this thread is opened. I have put the screenshot to demonstrate it on the Secure Note

Hi @sbxstrategies,

You have added the suggested code to the Child Theme, but that has not been activated. I temporarily activated it and found the Menu Page is loading perfectly fine.

Thanks

Hey, thank you very much. All good on my end

Hi @sbxstrategies,

Glad to know that everything is good now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.