Sliders juddering and reseting in marquee mode

Hello,

There is a bug in the most recent major release of Pro. Sliders in marquee mode judder, move at erratic speeds and suddenly move in the opposite direction. I have multiple clients requesting a fix from me and I am unable to offer them a resolution.

Can you please let me know when to expect a fix to be rolled out and if there is a workaround for the time being?

I can give you a login to a test site if it would be helpful.

Thanks for your help.

Hello @littleshock,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello, is there a fix for this? I have the same issue on a few client sites.
Thanks!

Hello @andrewamj,

Regretfully we do not have a fix or an alternative solution at the moment. We already reported this to our developers.

Best Regards.

Hello, sorry for the delay in coming back to you. I have thoroughly troubleshooted this issue in all the normal ways (plugin conflicts, settings on the slider, un-minifying the CSS, removed cache settings, cleared the cornerstone cache, etc) I am almost certain this is a bug in the theme as it appears on multiple sites that I manage.

Would you still like to access my staging environment to take a look? Or is there a fix on the way? Thanks.

Hello @littleshock,

We already have escalated the issue and our developers are looking into it. We just do not have an ETA yet of when they can release a fix for this.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.