Slider Revolution Vimeo Bad Quality

Hello,

When I load my website, the quality of the slider revolution is really bad. After I reload the side, it goes back up to 720p. It changed today. Before, it would be 720p every time I would load my website.

My vimeo is: https://vimeo.com/416606318/

My website is: webolir.com

Can you tell me why the quality has dropped now when loading the website the first time? Because it really matters to me that the quality is top when prospects lands on my website. They’re not going to reload the side.

Thanks in advance.

@ruenel you think you know this one? Thanks in advance!

Hello Oscar,

Thanks for writing in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Your Vimeo video seems nowhere to be found.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

In the meantime, kindly check out this documentation:

Regards.

Hello Ruenel,
There’s no “secure note” option for me.

Regards.

Oh I can see that there are secure notes on my own posts only

Hello Oscar,

Your Vimeo video settings are correct.

Be advised that Vimeo and the plugin load the video by buffering first which may not have any control over this. There are other factors that affect the loading of the video too like the connection between the site and the Vimeo platform and the connection of your site user.

Hope this makes sense.

So there’s nothing I can do?

Hey Oscar,

You can try video optimization techniques to keep the video quality better and load it faster, here’s a good article that you can follow for the better results https://www.keycdn.com/blog/video-optimization

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.