Slider Revolution slider no longer full-width after X 9.1.4 update

Hi, so this homepage top slider has gone through several updates with no problem. But now, with 9.1.4, it’s getting squeezed down to 1200px or so. I’ve checked that the slider is still set for fullwidth, and I’ve checked the various layout options on theme options - set to fullwidth and 1200px max width, and changing to 1400 max width via slider does nothing to the size of the slider. What’s changed in X that this slider now thinks it’s max width is 1200px and no longer fullwidth? Thanks.

Hi @Trikon,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you! Information has been provided in the secure note.

Hello @Trikon,

I checked your slider settings it seems that the slider is full width but the slider background image size is small(1200*800). I would suggest you upload the large size image to get it full width. I would also suggest you set the BG Fit as Cover.

Slider-Revolution-Overview-‹-KYPipe-—-WordPress

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you very much for your support! I missed that setting! Great service and theme! :grinning:

Hi @Trikon,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.