Slider Revolution - portal effect hero slider template

Hi,

I downloaded the portal effect hero slider template and adjusted just images and text. Then I checked desktop, tablet and mobile view and unfortunatelly in the mobile version not all of the content is displayed and I can not scroll further down to see other content of the page. In the desktop and tablet view I had no problems at all.

I also checkt with the templete just after download (no adjustments) and had the same problem in the mobile view.

I am using the Pro theme.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards

Roland

Hello Roland,

Thanks for writing in! You may have a caching issue. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

We would love to check your slider if you can give us access to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi ruenel,

I just figured out that in the moblie view some content in the slider is desactivated, but finally I found the button :wink: I had the same issue with the content on the page made by the pro theme, some content was switched off by “hide during breakpoint”. Now I know what that means and activated the content. Thank you for your help!

Best regards

Roland

Glad to hear you’ve found the Hide During Breakpoint feature, Roland.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.