Slider Revolution Has Stopped Showing Working

Hello,

The slides throughout our website have stopped displaying. I’ve updated plugins, deactivated others to test for conflicts, no luck.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Liz

Hello @BravoAcademy,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note below

Hello Liz,

The slider is not working because there are JS errors on your site. It seems that you have updated the Cornerstone plugin to version 6.0.4. Please update the X theme to version 9.0.4 as well. After the updates, since you have installed WP Rocket, you must clear all your plugin caches first before testing your site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I’ve updated the X theme to version 9.0.4 and have cleared the site’s cache via WP Rocket and my host.

The Sliders still aren’t showing.

Thanks,
Liz

Hello Liz,

There are still some JS errors on the page of your site. Kindly temporarily deactivate some of your plugins like the Classic Editor and the WP Rocket plugin and test your site again.

And also, please go to your Slider Revolution Globals settings and make sure that the “Include libraries globally” is OFF.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

I’ve made those changes, The sliders still aren’t showing.

Liz

Hello @BravoAcademy,

It seems that there is a plugin conflict with the plugin called " Excited Testimonials" I would suggest you temporarily disable the plugin and then check it again. Please note that we don’t provide any third-party plugin support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understnding

Thank you. I’ve deactivated the testimonials plugin and can confirm the sliders are showing up again.

Thanks for your help,
Liz

You are most welcome, Liz!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.