Slider revolution button text styling changed after update to 6.2.21

I’m running the latest X and when updating the rev slider plugin to the latest version (6.2.21) I noticed that my button text styling (color + font) on my home page slider is changing. Original:
button-color

after the update:
button-color-dark

I’ve tried to update the color in the rev slider button style settings after the plugin update, but despite choosing white, they still stay the grayed out color:

I’ve also tried removing all custom css from my site, and deactivating all plugins, but the issue persists.

site: https://tinyurl.com/y5xo2y44

Hi @armintz

Thank you for reaching out. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:

Thanks!

Secure note

Hey @armintz,

The theme’s link color applies to your button because the button’s content was wrapped in an anchor tag. Please remove the HTML and use the native Slider Revolution options namely the Actions and Attributes.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I was able to get it to work. I also had to remove some custom CSS that was originally calling for Monstserrat font, but seemed to instead inherit the site’s default body font. After removing this reference below, the correct Monstserrat font now appears as expected on the buttons:

Hello @armintz

Great that the Font Issue is resolved now and the button is rendered with the correct font which you are expecting.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.