Slider revolusion not updating

Hello, it says that our plugin is unregistered. However, it was okay just recently. We got this plugin with the theme from themeco, and verified everything after the purchase. The domain is www.collectivecrunch.com. Is it possible to know how to register now the plugin again and update it? it says that it is using version 0.6.8.

I look forward to getting your answer.

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

I was able to update slider to 0.6.25 version but it does not still show anything on the front page.

Hello Damira,

Thanks for writing in! You can check out the latest supported and available plugin versions here:

I am not which plugin you are referring to. The current supported version of Slider Revolution is 6.5.25.

You do not need to register the plugin because you got the bundled plugin version. We will be the ones who will provide the plugin updates. If you need the premium templates and other exclusive features of the Slider Revolution plugin, then we recommend that you purchased a separate plugin license to be able to access those exclusive features.

Best Regards.

Hello, thank you for your answer. Exactly there I checked and saw that in our case we have that we have 6.5.25 installed. And we do not need at the moment any special features, just need it to show on the page. and yes, I am talking about slider revolution.

the issue is still not solved, we cannot see the slider on the page. it stays blank. Please advise what can be the reason?

Hello Damira,

I have inspected your site and I am seeing some issue in the site. It could be because you are using an outdated Pro theme. Please make sure that you have updated your WordPress core first and that you have the necessary server settings to run the latest versions before you update the Pro theme. Please check this out first:

• Pro Theme 5.1.5
  • WordPress 6.xx
  • PHP 7.4

You may also go to Tools > Site Health > Info and make sure that there aren’t any issues.

If the updates are not helping in displaying the slider, we would love to investigate your issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

hello, thank you very much for your answer.

Could you please let me know how the Pro theme should be updated? if I made any changes in styles, shall I update the child theme? or how to avoid unnecessary changes?

Hey Damira ,

You can see the update instruction here: https://theme.co/docs/how-to-update

If you have made changes in the parent theme, you need to move your changes to the child theme. The child theme will not be updated because you’re the only one who could do changes to your child theme.

Do your theme modifications in the child theme to avoid changes when updating.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.