Slider - not working - unresolved (100832)

Continuation of Slider - not working - Support - Themeco Forum as the issue is unresolved.

To be able to execute the suggested step, after a plug-in is deactivated, how can we validate that it is not modifying any site resources (Cornerstone styling.css)? Need to analyze the impact of each plug-in. Please help.

thanks.

Hi Cristian,

I have checked your website and found that you are using the X version 9.0.8 whereas the Cornerstone version is 6.1.4. The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would suggest you follow the below steps while updating the X theme and the Cornerstone.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. Then use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be in the latest version

If that does not help, please deactivate all the plugins and check if that resolves your issue. If yes, please activate the plugin one by one and check if the issue is back. Please mark the specific plugin for which the issue comes back.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Thanks for the suggestion. We have upgraded X version to 9.14. Some issue is still pending:

1. the alignment of the slider is not getting fixed, we tried to add ‘padding’, but that distorts
  2. when we change slider from stacked to in-line we are able to make customization, such as speed control, but not able to in a ‘stacked’ slider

please help

Hi Cristian,

The issue you specify might be occurring due to the PHP version. I would suggest you update the PHP version from *7.3.33 to 7.4.

If that does not help, we may need to investigate it more thoroughly, I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Upgrading PHP is in process, doing the impact feasibility currently. Our site is under maintenance and hence impact would be none to the live site. Please see the slider page, we have removed the new slider as that is not getting aligned, but the classic slider is getting impacted on the left and right navigation arrows. Is there a way to remove those as these are appearing within the text span. Please help.

Thanks.

Hey Cristian,

The Classic Slider has Prev/Next Navigation option. You can disable that if you want to remove the arrows.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.