Situation regarding WooCommerce Conflict

Hello Themeco,
Hope you are doin’ good.

We have a website countaining a woocommerce with a few extension and something is wrong.
Here is the website page containing the problem. As you can see there is a desctription&nbsp. We would like to clear the &nbsp.

Here is our knowledge:

• It is not related to a translation issue,

• Our WooCommerce database is updated to the latest version.

Have a great day!

Hello Magik Web,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that the Description text were hardcoded within WooCommerce function files. You can only change the text by way of translating WooCommerce plugin. If you have used a child theme, you may have added a php code or changed this in your WooCommerce translation files.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

Best Regards.

Excellent!
I will give you the information in a Secured Note.

Thank you for the help.

Hi @magikweb,

Thank you for sharing the login info. The problem is not related to our theme and it should be that there is an extra SPACE character when you tried to translate the theme using WPML.

I checked the English version of your website and the Description is working ok there.

I suggest that you contact WPML support for help.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.