Site validates unlocks then un validates

My x-theme staging website will not stay validated. I’ve double checked the site url and everything matches up is there an issue on the themeco end?

I’ve also tried with just the domain without using http or https which both should work and it keeps validating then reloading and un-validating

Please advise. Am I missing something?

Hi @adgroupagency,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you disabled all your plugin first, then try to validate your website again.

Only if it’s not helping, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

That worked! Thank you!

Hi @adgroupagency,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

Hi @cramaton I’m running into the same issu with Pro. the system accepts the validation code then just reverts back to the “you’re almost finished” prompt

Hi @Chrisyang999,

To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Same here. Even with zero activated plugins the loop still exist. “Congratulations! Your site is validated. Addons are now unlocked.” And immediately jumps to “almost finished” box to re-enter the license code. The validation worked fine with staging URL, but not with production URL. Any advice without “hacking” some database stuff?
PHP 7.4 / WP 5.5.1 / X-Theme Pro
Thank you!

Addition: It’s working now and I figured out it’s maybe just a matter of time till everything’s fix or in connection to each other. Tried this with other licences, always the same issue. 7, 8, 9 times of validation. But after approx one hour without doing anything it works. But actually the issue exists and could drive people crazy.

Hi @ronaldo304,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you follow the validation docs it will just easier to validate your website. You are also right that sometimes there will be a connection lost between your website and our server that’s why it will not validate right away.

On the other hand, I am glad that you are able to validate your website right now. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I don’t see that option for secure note see the attahced…

Hi @Chrisyang999,

You may check this doc on how the forum works. I hope it helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.