Site not responsive in browser testing, but looks correct and works in cornerstone

I can’t for the life of me figure it out. My site is responsive in the builder but not when I check on a browser.

test.theacademymn.com

Any thoughts?

Hi @deleveled,

Thanks for reaching out.
If it is showing correctly in the Page Builder but not showing in the browser, the cache might be the reason behind the problem. I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Ok tried that, it did not change anything?

Imgur

Hello @deleveled,

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or custom CSS/JS customization just because the theme style is overriding by the plugin or custom CSS style. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

i tried everything and it did not change. i sent the credentials via secure note.

Thanks!

Hello @deleveled,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your settings it seems that there is a broken HTML error, it seems that there is an error in the “Picture Slider” section. I would suggest you delete the Picture Slider section and then check it.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

thanks that was it.

can I just recreate the picture slider like I had it or is there a better way to do it?

Hello @deleveled,

Yes, you can create the slider the same way, there was some issue in your slide 6, there might be any invalid setting you have done just because you were getting HTML broken errors. In case you have not seen the slide doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to create a slider properly.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.