Site not loading from Design Cloud

X Pro user here, and trying to download and install the ‘crafty’ site for a new look at www.martinrayvaughan.com.
I’ve tried to install several times but I’m never seeing the green install button as referenced at https://theme.co/docs/design-cloud.
To be sure I’m doing it right, I should see that install button in the Design Cloud section of X, right?

Hello @MartinRayVaughan,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure you have installed all the required plugins and your theme, WordPress, and PHP version need to same as per our version compatibility page.

I recommend the following troubleshooting about your demo import from Design Cloud.

1.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
2.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

Recommended MySQL configuration

max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Please ask your web host to enable allow_url_fopen . The value must be On in order for your server to receive data from our server.

After all the server settings configured properly please follow these steps.

1. Temporarily disable ConvertPlus while importing the demo content.
  2. After the import is done then activate it again

If it does not help you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’ve supplied a secure note with credentials. I have spoken to host provider and we are well above the PHP threshold. Seems like it is a bug (and I’m troubleshooting with you) because sometimes when I even load design cloud it has the wrong thumbnails associated with assets. Just feels like sloppy coding at this point.

** Crafty Site with the wrong thumbnail **

Hello Martin,

We could not replicate the issue from our local testing servers. When we check the design cloud in your site, we could not replicate the issue as well. See the secure note below.

In the meantime, please go to Tools > Site Health and make sure to resolve all the SSL issues and the performance issues because this will also affect the Design Cloud and the Cornerstone builders.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.