Site is white screening

The client is reporting that the site is white screening when viewed on mobile. Can you please check it on desktop and mobile and see what is happening? It’s an X site.

Here is an image of what the client sees that he shared with me:

Hi @spencey,

Thanks for reaching out.

I check the website and found out that there’s a big white screen at the top. When I inspect the element and check the big white screen at the top it is intended for Revolution Slider but it is not showing properly.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your Revolution Slider. I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi,
That is an embedded youtube video. Has youtube stopped support from embedding youtube videos in slider revolution slides?

Hi,
That is an embedded youtube video. It was working fine until yesterday. Has youtube ended support for embedding youtube videos into slider revolution slides?

What appears to have happened is that when I updated the slider revolution to the latest version using the Wordpress updates section it cleared all the image settings. This is a huge issue/bug. Have you received any reports about this?

Hi @spencey,

Till now, we didn’t receive any report on the issue you are mentioning, this might be with your installation only. Can you please check by creating a new slider with a Youtube video and let us know if you have any issues with that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.