Site down and I need support. I paid for support, I guess forums is my only recourse?

My site mchalespub.com has been down for weeks now and I cannot find a solution. I am in recovery mode in wordpress and it says my theme failed to load properly and my cornerstone is not validated. I have had the same key for years. I have tried to validate it but when I try adding it to my account it just says “uh-oh” there’s been a problem. I purchased support thinking I could get live support but I guess that is not the case. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thank you!

Hello @rkennerney,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given site URL it seems that you are using the latest version of X theme and an older version of the cornerstone plugin I would suggest you please update the cornerstone plugin and recheck it. I also noticed that you have not installed the slider and Contact Form 7 plugin.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note sent, thank you!

Hey @rkennerney,

Upon checking your website, it is already properly validated and I install the correct version of Cornerstone that is compatible with X. I’ve also activate the Layer Slider so that it will fix the issue on the homepage.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.