Site display error still happening

Hi there,
I contacted you a few months ago about an error and followed your solution which seemed to temporarily solve the issue. However, I hadn’t checked the site for a while since and it seems to have the same issue again.
Deleting the cache (as previously suggested) does not help and it only seems to be viewed correctly when I make a change to the site and click save. But then it still reverts back to the incorrect style/view/layout after 24 hours. I really can’t understand why this may be happening.

Here is a link to the issue and previous thread with yourselves containing details and secure note:

Hi @discomatt,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website from the previously reported thread and found it is showing the correct output in different browsers and mobile. I would suggest you contact your Hosting Service provider and check if there is any server-level cache installed on your site. If not, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.