Single Layout Not Applying to Posts

Hi,

I am having problems getting my single layout that is assigned to Posts to actually be applied to posts. And can’t figure out why it isn’t happening. I’ve attached a screenshot of my conditions. Can can put login info into a secure note.

Thanks,
Jen

Hey @petitshoo,

Thanks for reaching out!

Based on your screenshot, you’ve assigned the single layout correctly to the posts. Maybe there’s a cache on your website or some priority involved that’s why it is not working. That being said, I highly suggest clearing any cache associated with your website.

You may also check our online documentation regarding assignments of the builder.

Please note that the given credentials are not working.

Thank you.

Thank you,

I cannot find a cache anywhere to empty for the site. It is Wordpress hosted, which I am new to working with. I also can’t seem to login using the credentials I created. Do you have a Wordpress login already? I could add your email and send a password link.

Thanks for any other help you can give. I lowered the priority to -9999 in hopes that that would help but nope. I have tried in other browsers as well but no luck. And don’t think it would be a caching issue as other updates I have made have shown up pretty quickly whereas this one just isn’t.

Thanks,
Jen

Hey @petitshoo,

Thanks for coming back! If the issue still persists, we need to check on your setup properly. To do that, please provide us with the correct credentials.

Thank you.

I have updated the secure note with my own login that I know works. I don’t know why the user login I created for you refuses to work. Let me know if you are still having issues getting in.

Thanks,
Jen

And I made the site live and the single page layout worked. Not sure why, but I also found the cache so yay. Thanks for trying!

Hi @petitshoo,

Glad to know that everything is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.