Simple Lightbox Layout builder

Hi there,

I’m using Simple Lightbox to enlarge images without redirecting to the media file itself. It’s plug and play as expected, however I can’t get it to work within the layout builder for my single CPT.

You can see it working here https://afaber.raap.media/over-ons/
It doesn’t work here: https://afaber.raap.media/projecten/elfstedenhart-witmarsum/

I’ve tested if it’s because of the slider container, but even when I add a static image with a link to itself, it doesn’t work. I’ve enabled all settings as well. Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-07-12 om 14.54.09

Hey @Hindrik,

Thanks for reaching out!

To assist you with your issues, we need to review your backend settings. Please provide the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks for helping out. Please find the information attached in the secure note.

Hey @Hindrik,

When we log in, it asks for the Authentication code. Please temporarily deactivate the authentication plugin so we can log in.

• See the secure note

Meanwhile, the lightbox is not working because your slide is linked to the image file but the image is used as a background image. You need to insert an Image element on the slide linked to an image file to make it work.

Best Regards.

My bad… I’ve disabled 2FA for your account.

Hey @Hindrik,

I don’t see an Image element in the Slider unlike in your over-ons page. Please set up a test page with a slider and inside the slider add an Image element that is linked.

Or, please tell us what does the Simple Lightbox slider require. For example, the working lightbox link has a class of x-image while the slider link has x-slide. Did you set x-image as a class to open the lightbox? Does the lightbox require the image element? Please ask the Simple Lightbox author or support about this.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.