Sidebar Widget Pop-In Appearance

I have a sidebar widget (an html embed) that you can view on this page: https://ahsinc.us/learning-center/what-is-hydraulics/

It is not visible when you initially load the page but then pops in once you scroll down. Is there a way to avoid this pop-in and perhaps have it hover down the page as you scroll?

Hi @PreparedMarketing,

Thanks for reaching out.
There is no popup found in the given URL, even after scrolling down. I would suggest you to avoid using any custom code, as we don’t provide any support or investigation to the custom coding or related issues.
If you still want to add the code, I recommend you to add it into the header or footer. Please find the details on how to add code in the header or footer in this article.
Please remember that we don’t offer any support to the Custom Codes and Third Party plugins.

Alternatively, you can use the bundled plugin ConvertPlus, to create popups you want.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Seems to me that you have not actually viewed the page.

There is clearly an issue with how the theme is propagating the sidebar widget causing it to appear to pop-in when one scrolls down.

Can you please address this issue for us?

Hello @PreparedMarketing,

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please note that if we find anything with our theme we would issue it to our issue tracker that would in the queue for further investigation by our development team.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.