Sidebar error

public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/extend/custom-sidebars.php on line 481

how can i fix this error

when i try to add a sidebar i see the error
All Taxonomies
/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/extend/custom-sidebars.php on line 481

Hi @davjohn,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please make sure that you have an updated Pro theme. It could be that your theme is corrupted, I suggest that you reinstall theme and you can download the fresh install in your themeco dashboard account.

If none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @davjohn,

I have checked the given link but unfortunately didn’t find the issue you have described in your post. I have also checked the Forum page which have the right sidebar in it but no errors were found. I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

If you are still facing the issue, I would request you explain the steps to replicate it for further investigation.

Thanks

Hi @davjohn,

I can’t also see the warning you have mentioned but technically speaking this is just a PHP warning and it can’t harm your website. You are seeing that code because the WP_DEBUG was set to true . Please set the WP_DEBUG to false on your wp-config.php files to hide the warnings because it is just intended for debugging some code.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi i dont have wp debug mode set to on this is what i see in sidebar
warning Undefined array Key

Hi @davjohn,

It will be very difficult to recognize the reason behind the issue you mentioned in your screenshot without investigating the URL where you are having this. I would suggest you share the exact URL where you are having this issue for further investigation.
I have already checked all the pages and posts on your website but didn’t find the section mentioned in your screenshot.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.