Sidebar error when creating a new

Hi, I’m getting the following error message when trying to create a new sidebar in my dev site at https://staging3.winkhairsydney.com.au/

Warning : array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/foundat1/staging/3/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/extend/custom-sidebars.php on line 534

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/foundat1/staging/3/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/extend/custom-sidebars.php:534) in /home/foundat1/staging/3/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1296

What should I do?

Hello Paul,

Thanks for writing in! You are seeing the warning messages because WP Debug is enabled. You will have to deactivate the WP debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing the PHP Warning messages.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel, I’ve tried that and the error message is still there.

Any other suggestions?

Hello Paul,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi, access provided in secure note.

Hello Paul,

The password seems incorrect. Can you please double-check?

Thanks.

Hi, the password is correct. Include the * at the beginning.

Hello Paul,

I still cannot log in.

See the secure note.

Hi @ruenel. The bottom password (with the *) is correct. I’ve tested it 3 times now and it works for me.

Hi Paul,

Please see the secure note.

Thanks.

Hi @ruenel. I don’t know what is happening as I’ve checked and login with that username/password combination 5 times and it’s worked every time.

Anyway, I have changed the password to something a bit more basic. Please see secure note.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for updating the credential, I was able to log in, I was not able to replicate the issue though when creating a new sidebar widget (see screenshot below). Might have been the define('WP_DEBUG', false); is now working after the cache has cleared.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.