Shortcode are not displayed on front-end

Hi,

i have an issue displaying content of a shortcode on front-end.
As the Themeco Doc says, i create a component including a “Raw Element” with the shortcode inside.
I called this component on a single Layout that i’ve create for my needs.

If it display as empty items in the CS Builder (See the screenshot below), there is no display in front. At minima, we need to have one-specific-item (that one gives to creates others to be displayed) but nothing.

Can you tell me if i use the good method to display shortcode throughout cornerstone ?

Best Regards,

Florian

Hey Florian,

Thanks for reaching out!

For us to troubleshoot your issue, we need to check your backend settings. With that said, please provide the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL in question

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps.

Hi @marc_a

thank you for your reply !

The secure note is set, thanks for help

Florian

Hi Florian,

I have checked the Singe Layout and also the Component used in it. I found that the Slider added in it is set to hidden for all the breakpoints. Also, I found that you are using a 3rd Party shortcode, which might be the cause of your problem. I would suggest you check once the shortcode is on a page and check if that shortcode is working or not. If not, then it might be a problem with the plugin you are using, and you need to report it to the plugin author.
I would also suggest you activate any of the default themes, like TwentyTwenty and check if that shortcode is working or not. If you find that the problem is only with our theme, please let us know for further investigation.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @tristup,

Hidden slider is a working-progress personalised component. not related to the issue i encounter to display a shortcode.
You right, in that case à will push some tests on my side to define if the issue is due to initial plugin parameter or a display issue from cornerstone.

i will let you know what my investigations leads to.

Thanks

Florian

Hi Florian,

Glad that we are able to guide you in a direction. Please let us know what the outcome of the investigation is and if you need any further help.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.