Server Resource Maxes Out

Is there any update to a proper fix to this, it is unworkable to keep switching between a text document and the editor. Server Resources Randomly Max Out

Frankly, this is a terrible bug and I can’t believe it still exists. I can’t edit a single page without crashing the entire website!

Hi Scott,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please refer to this thread because my colleague explains to you the reason behind it.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello Marc_a, sorry this doesn’t help. I tried that already.
The symptoms are exactly as in the link I shared in the first message. The site only has issues when I use cornerstone to create or edit a page. I’ve been having this issue for a while, even on version 7.x, but when I upgraded to 8.x it seems to have gotten worse.

Hello Scott,

It might be the issue of the plugin conflict issue, CSS/JS customization issue or cache issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme
  3. Css/Js Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Disabling Cdn
  6. Permalinks

I would also recommend the following troubleshooting.

1.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
2.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult to your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

If none of that helps to determine the cause of the issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password
  • FTP details (ask your web host if you’re not familiar with this)

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.