Hi Staff i recently submitted a support request because no self hosted videos are working on one of my client sites before updating to the latest version of WordPress and on a Dev site that is fully updated with the most current version of WP and X. It started after I updated X.
Please see link below for website URL and other secure notes if needed.
Support said that they could replicate the problem and added the problem to the issue tracker but did not provide any kind of work around to fix the issue or how long it might be before the issue is resolved.
Please see my first post: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/self-hosted-videos-not-working-on-site-before-and-after-wp-4-9-update/15402/3
My client is heavily dependent on videos to get conversions. Can your team possibly provide a work around for this issue until resolved? I’m aware I can use the video embed option and a 3-party service like YouTube but my client prefers the videos stay on his server.
Thanks for your assistance in advance.
Fish