Self hosted videos not working on site before and after WP 4.9 update

Hi Staff,

I just recently noticed that the self hosted videos on one of my sites are not working. This is happening on both the live site that has not been updated to WordPress 4.9 or the latest version of X and the development site that has been updated to WordPress 4.9 and the latest version of X. You will need to scroll almost to the bottom of the page below to view the video in question.

Website URL will be attached as a secure note…

Thanks for your assistance in advance,
Fish

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

The first site you said that has not been updated to 4.9 is updated to 4.9, I can confirm that from the source code of your site.

But I can confirm the issue on my installation, I’ll add this to our issue tracker along with your thread for further checking.

Thanks!

Hello Staff, thank you for the quick response.

I have confirmed the first site has not been updated to Wordpress 4.9 please see screenshot attached.

Thanks for further checking the issue.

Best of luck,
Fish

You’re welcome and please stay tuned for further questions :wink: , it’s already added to our issue tracker.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.