Section is not clickable

How can I make an entire section, or row, or column clickable?

I tried this:

It did not work:

Hey Otha,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Here is the url I’m trying to have a clickable section.

I tried the below link as well, can you explain why neighter is working

Hello @oturnbough,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your site it seems that you have set multiple anchor tags inside the anchor tag for example you had added anchor tag with JS, and element as well.

I have cloned your setup and added the section with the link. Please have a look at the section. I have kept on the hidden mode. You can go to the section —>customize —>Unhide the Breakpoints.

Thanks

Ok so it looks like you fixed it by adding the JQuery, is that correct. Is that how you make the section clickable, what did I do incorrectly?

I see that its fixed but im not sure how you did it. Can you elborate more on what you did.

Hello @oturnbough,

I followed these steps to fix it.

1. Set the Section default HTML tag as <section>
  2. Set the Row default HTML tag as <div>
  3. Set column default HTML tag a anchor <a>

1. Remove the section ID that you have added so that your JS doesn’t work

Please note you can not have multiple anchors inside the anchor tag. You can also remove the JS that you have added there is no need for the JS code on the page that you have added.

Thanks

Thanks sooooo much!

Hello @oturnbough,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.